November 13, 2008

"This Way" -- Dilated Peoples f/ Kanye West

Artist: Dilated Peoples f/ Kanye West
Album: Neighborhood Watch
Song: This Way (Kanye Verse)


"My favorite girl wanna leave me just because I got a girlfriend
my freak girl told me "now, she a christian"
my white girl wanna move back to Michigan
I'm pullin girls off the bench like a sixth man
I'm in the club doin the same ol' two step
while Omegas doin the same ol' "Q" step
I have my money on my mind I was thinkin green
she a pledge A.K.A. "she was pink and green"
I wanna a good girl she want a gentleman
we sayin' the same thing like a synonym
I wasn't really spittin game I was scrimaging
my penmanship's so hard it needs censorship
I'ma Chicagoan till Chicago ends
till we blow like Chicago wind
I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away
this way"

No comments: