November 20, 2008

"22 Twos" -- Jay-Z

Artist: Jay-Z
Album: Reasonable Doubt
Song: 22 Twos


"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Can I kick it? (Yes you can!) *repeat 3X*
Y'all motherfuckers musta hear that Tribe Called Quest, let's do it again
Can I kick it? (Yes you can!) *repeat 3X*
Well I'm gone... check this out
Too much West coast dick-lickin, and too many niggaz on a mission
Doin your best Jay-Z rendition
Too many rough motherfuckers, I got my suspicions
that you're just a fish in a pool of sharks nigga, listen
Too many bitches wanna be ladies, so if you a hoe
I'ma call you a hoe, too many bitches are shady
Too many ladies give these niggaz too many chances
Too many brothers wannabe lovers don't know what romance is
Too many bitches stuck up from too many sexual advances
No question; Jay-Z got too many answers
I been around this block, too many times
Rocked, too many rhymes, cocked, too many nines, too
To all my brothers it ain't too late to come together
Cause too much black and too much love, equal forever
I don't follow any guidelines cause too many niggaz ride mine
so I change styles every two rhymes, hah, what the fuck
That's 22 too's for y'all motherfuckers out there, yaknahmean?
Shall I continue? Check it out, what?"

No comments: